10. Ada walking out to the Christmas tree and knowing instantly the pink scooter had her name ALL over it! She even scooted it across the living room on the 1st try! You go girl!
9. Eating the scrumptious giant cinnamon rolls I made from a Mel’s Kitchen Cafe recipe. I LOVE her recipes!
8. Watching the 5+ cousins run in circles chasing each other till socks became ice skates and heads got bumped!
7. My nephew played with the new Disovery Toys Castle Marbleworks that Santa brought Ada for so long that he peed his pants twice while playing with it! Oh, haven’t we all been there!
6. Each uncle getting “dragged” into setting up yet another Star Wars Lego something or other! (I’m sure they secretly loved it!).
5. Ada opening her big sister doll and never letting her go the rest of the day!
4. Sneaking off to nap for over an hour with my two youngest amidst the chaos! Total bliss!
3. Conor saying to me “Mommy, I’ve got Bum-Thunder”…aka farts… LOL – too funny!
2. Conor testing out his new big boy bike DOWN THE HILL, and not knowing how to use the breaks! I think he escaped doing an endo and scraping his uncle’s car by millimeters thanks to Daddy!
1. Spending time together with family in one house without ever leaving the one we were staying at! YAH!
xoxo – Burban Momma